1. Login details will be provided to you once you are enrolled, which will have to be used for live web conferencing.
2. A minimum internet speed of 5 mbps is mandatory for students to enroll.
3. All course content pertinent to a course enrolled for, will be made available online during the course. This can be
accessed even after class. Access to this content ends on the last day of the course.
4. Assignments and assessments have last date settings before which they will have to submitted. If this is not met,
the assignment could get rejected and might affect the final score.
5. Rescheduling of classess will require prior notice of 2 days.